Time speeds up and zoom. It's once again common test for Semester 2. Wow. I seriously have no idea what I have been learning for the past 7 weeks of school since it started in October 2008.
I swear I have not been listening in class at all. Not at all. Especially OBC. xP
Nevertheless, I have to face the reality and start studying. At least I have 2 more weeks before the common test week starts. Hopefully I can finish 8 weeks of stuff for the 9th week of common test. =]
EM3 is on 09/12/08 at convention centre level 1. 1100-1230
Elect is on 10/12/08 at 18-04-03B. 1600-1730
ICBE is on 11/12/08 at 50-01-03. 0900-1030
OBC is on 12/12/08 at convention centre level 2. 1100-1230
Where on earth is convention centre level 1 and 2? If level 1 is the one with the stage, what's level 2? Perhaps I shall figure that out when the times come. =]
Shall be off to study? I dont know. Haha.
ALL THE BEST FOR THE COMMON TEST I suppose.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment